Here are your five links for this week!
- #ProudtoLove Our God! - You may already know this, but in addition to my local work and maintaining the PFP I also write for a group called Only Hope Publications. Last week we uploaded a video to our YouTube page about homosexuality in order to take advantage of the hashtag that YouTube established (#ProudtoLove) in support for homosexuality. YouTube has since taken the video off of their search engine and all but deleted it from their website. Please check out this great video and share it as much as possible!
- If You Only Had One Day Left - What would you do if you only had one day left in this life? This blog post is a great thing to think on throughout this week! And, if you don't have www.dooleynoted.me bookmarked then you should go ahead and do that right... now!
- There Isn't Much Difference Between "Can't" and "Won't" - Hot off the presses, or post button, Dale Jenkins hits it on the head with this blog post! We have the Book, but do we read it?
- No More Bibles - You know I have to have a link to Chris Clevenger's blog! This one really struck me as special, though. Right now I have 5 Bibles sitting on my desk and another 20 or so on my shelves but what would happen if they all were gone? I like to think I'd be alright but I know I wouldn't be!
- Polishing the Pulpit - This one isn't a video or a blog post but it will help you in your walk. Polishing the Pulpit (PTP) has always been something I've wanted to attend and this year I am going to get to go, Lord willing. As I was sitting in my living room last night going over the different lessons something struck me, I/we need to hear them all!